Popular Posts

Thursday, 14 February 2013

The Broken Mind.

I know I should have posted way earlier before now! I have been really busy with school and still busy though. LOL. :D

I find it very convenient to say 'the average minds cant decipher the base of this story till in the next chapter.' If your view contradicts the above quote,' do comment; try to enjoy this post and please don't forget to comment! @MsSwanky

I felt a vibe....'Dejavu,' I felt a sore in my heart as it skipped twice when I saw his name (impossible isn't it? However it appeared that way). Paused for a second, taking few steps back, I managed to calculate the events that transpired two days ago.....just to see how they could have prompted his call.....this is the fourth time he has called! I was still perplexed.


I wondered wht I could have done wrong.....where in these past long hours have I stretched the wrong foot! My phone has rang for the seventh time....I was now even more scared.. I'm sure you still dont understand what is happening....about just 2 can guess what could be happening.



The nineth time, I mustered the courage to answer the call, a husky voice on the other end asked: where are you?! Don't give me that crappy excuse you left your phone in the room or you are cooking or 'I was in the shower!;

I trembled.....found it hard to pronounce any letter my brain was interpreting at the moment....I couldn't help it...it was simply hard to utter a single sound/phoneme...this isn't happening again 'I said to myself. (Not in words).'

Yet! The flow of blood kept gushing through my veins....I was perspiring...I couldn't figure why neither could I help my bones from reacting in that awful manner. The husky voice came alive once more: are you there Dire? Have you gone daft or stupid? I bit my ‎tongue b4 I could even hum.....ouch! It hurts!

In front of my mirror I stood....all soaked in sweat! My nose was already numb to my brother's usual horrifying odour.....everything suddenly became the same.....my sensory sensitivity was off! It became dark before my eyes but I still held my phone to my ears.. Now I feel sick! seemed like I had no life left in me..

I said 'I'm here, father!' Are you drunk again?? I said this with the knowledge of getting beaten up when he returns....I looked at my younger brother sitting on his potty..smiled at him and told him to wait a while longer* I still couldn't hide the sadness I feel.. He's growing smarter everyday(bittersweet)...oh! I almost forgot, the husky voice screamed again.....called me a whore! He said: I'm not coming to that house tonight, make sure you prepare my breakfast before 4am, make for three, we are expecting some guests.....three bips after the last word...he had dropped the call before another word left my mouth.


(Sighed) I went upstairs to his bedroom.....rummage through every inch and corner of his room for money to prepare breakfast...he had fifty coins worth to buy eggs......went under his bed, stretched my hand and I felt something strange, something hard..a feeling of metal...or was it steel? I searched further....it was long by my touch...I couldn't say till I pulled it out! It was a rifle!! O_O


To be continued....




1 comment:

Drop your thought!