Popular Posts
-
I know I should have posted way earlier before now! I have been really busy with school and still busy though. LOL. :D I find it very conv...
-
May I warn u that the following blog has a series of related,juxtaposed n broken stories...The likes of those who believe being The picture ...
-
Yesterday Thurday 18th July 2013, the songstress turned a year older. To celebrate the singer, friends, colleagues and family namely; In...
-
G.O.O.D Music recording artist Dapo Daniel Oyebanjo a.k.a Dbanj has been announced as the headliner for Hennessy Artistry 2013. Henn...
Friday, 19 July 2013
Surprise birthday bash for the fast rising Nigeria Songstress, Emma Nyra lastnight.
Yesterday Thurday 18th July 2013, the songstress turned a year older. To celebrate the singer, friends, colleagues and family namely; Inyanya, Dr Sid, Noble Igwe, Fade Ogunrp, Don Jazzy and Lilian Unachukwu amongst others, surprised her with a birthday party at the Four Points by Sheraton, lastnight in Lagos. Wow!
I also had the oppurtunity to meet her yesterday at Naija Fm...believe me when I say this, she is nice & gorgeous!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete